ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, October 25, 2012

THE WHISPERERS! (OBE)

"We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect.  The judgement of the intellect is only part of the truth."  Carl Jung

For many decades now, I have often "listened and had very subtle
conversations" within my head/mind that were  during the silence of my times of being alone.
They always occurred so smoothly and calmly without any prepara-
tions that I have come to take them for granted.  Many of the various
thoughts I have presented here in my blogs have come during my many conversations with whom I have come to name, THE WHIS-PERERS!
I believe that many such as myself that are privy to these times have referred to this as, Channeling, Automatic Writing, etc.  I have never really given it much thought but rather observed very closely those who presented such ideas.  In the meantime, I was not totally aware of giving a "name" to that which had and continues to happen to myself in relationship to having what suspect are "higher entities" or those that have moved to a higher energy level than myself.  I do know without a doubt, that these Whisperers are highly evolved and gently and with bias seem to present much information to my many questioning thoughts.
As an aside, which I find rather humorous when I look back on the thousands of times these Whisperers have spoken to me, they began in the distant past whenever I was standing in the kitchen washing something such as a dish or glass in the sink=)  Those became the most noticeable times for me when I realized that du-
ring those periods of time, I performed my tasks as if "in a trance like state?"
Now that "Marshall has awakened to these moments in time" I have decided to be very attentive and share with all of those who are reading my blogs, the various dialogues between us.
More later................

Love and Light!
Marshall



No comments: