ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, October 27, 2012

ANOTHER CHILD OF THE NEW MILLENIUM

                                           
                                            MALALA YOUSAFZAI

Before moving forward with my present blogs.  I wish to mention a 15 Year Old Girl who has been in the news media for a few weeks now.  I am taking for granted that most all know about this young girl and those who do not need only check the Internet for information about her plight. 
I would like to share with all of you who continue to share my thoughts, a reference to several previous blogs I wrote about THE CHILDREN OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM .   PAST BLOGS:

Saturday, May 19, 2012
THE MILLENNIUM CHILDREN

Saturday, August 11, 2012
MORE CHILDREN OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM

                                                                                 More later...........
Love and Light!
Marshall




No comments: