ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, October 8, 2012

THE POSSIBILITIES/QUANTUM MECHANICS/QUANTUM PHYSICS/MY OBE!

I will now reveal to you the information about my experience the morning I introduced to you the subject of the above title.
I have always said, that if you write your "dreams" down (a dream journal) you will be able to recollect them easily.  BUT, you will completely forget them if not..... What you will remember vividly, will be ALL of your Out of Body Experiences with or without keeping a log!  I do!=)  Even the ones when I was a small boy!
What I wish to reveal to you now is what happened early morning yesterday.
I did not have any of the usual astral introductions to the experienc.  I supposedly did what I call, an astraljump directly into the situation.
I found myself in very high spirits, walk or skipping down an unknown street, while laughing with two boys that were walking along side me that seemed to "notice" my appearance and very cheerfully and lovingly began chatting with me.  I "knew" they were brothers.  One older, about 16 and the other younger, about 12 or 13 years old.  They both were carrying what seemed like folders or books.  (The thought entered my mind that they were headed for school). 
The younger one with such a happy face said to me, "We heard your dog passed on..... Before I could respond, he said, But we heard you have another one now and he makes you happy!"
Everything was very clear and vivid.  And most of all, our communications seemed to be highly charged... The two boys and the surroundings were bright and clear!  This was to me "another place".  NOT here in my own physical dimension, but another dimension similar but different from where I presently reside?
The whole experience lasted which seemed like seconds, but I comprehended everything..... Even a vehicle that passed by close to the sidewalk on which we seemed to be walking. (By the way, the car passing by might have been, as I have mentioned in the past to you, that of a "representation" of my traveling out of the physical body or just a passing car. ) Actually, THEY seemed to be walking.... I seemed to be "observing" or "looking into" another time and place.
I sat up in my bed, wanting to be there, I sense the atmosphere of a loving and peaceful existence?                     More later....................

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: