ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MEMORIES OF 9/11 NOT AN OBE

             Light is not recognized except through darkness.    A Yiddish proverb

Those planes were hitting The Twin Towers on September 11th, the very morning after having spent the day before, September 10th, which was my date of birth having feelings of impending danger.  What kinds of danger?  I had no idea... just a very quiet and calm feeling all day like the ones I had once experienced as a small boy in Virginia before an impending Tornado!
I sat up in bed and clicked on the television and looked out of the bedroom windows at the same time.  On the television screen a plane struck one of the towers and out of my windows I could see smoke rising up into the heavens.  I was calm.... just as when having one of my OBEs.  BUT, there was a noticeable difference.... I was very much still inside my physical body.
The rest of the world knows now very well the entire story about that unforgettable morning around 9 A.M. New York time. 
Today, September 11, 2012  I sit here and "see" so many of the faces of those American Citizens that I remembered and knew as friends inside my minds' eyes.  By the way, I found something for some reason that was even more disturbing to me.... I still think to myself that there were a tremendous amount of young people in their 20's and 30's that perished that day!  Walking through my neighborhood in the days to come to see so many pictures posted of those that would no longer be neighbors was heartbreaking.  As well as having so many people at work come in and smile at me and hand me a photograph of a loved one and say, "I was wondering if I could have something created by you in memory of __________"  And then myself sitting in silence and staring at a very familiar face of someone who visited my gallery frequently.  Eventually with time, I found them to be "my mini-blessings".  I could have a part in dedicating something to those who has crossed over leaving us behind for now.
PLEASE JOIN ME IN YOUR OWN WAY OF EXPRESSING YOUR REMEMBRANCE OF ALL THOSE INNOCENT AND VERY BRAVE SOULS WHOM HAVE EXITED THIS DIMENSION OF EXISTENCE AND SEND THEM OUR ....... LOVE AND LIGHT!
MORE LATER...........
MARSHALL


No comments: