ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THE MESSENGERS ARE SPEAKING!

"If you desire to know your soul, the first step is to recognize that you have a soul.  The next step is to allow yourself to consider, "If I have a soul, what is my soul? What does my soul want?  What is the relationship between my soul and me? How does my soul affect my life?"         Gary Zukav

First of all, I wish to once again thank all of those whom have contacted me with either "Thank Yous" or asking so many questions and having such insightful contacts with each and all during the continuous writing of my blogs on OBEs.
My main response to many in reference to the frustrations and constant attempts to succeed in having your own OBEs.  I say to you all as always, DO NOT GIVE UP!  YOU WILL SUCCEED WITH HARD WORK. I personally promise you all that you will be more than happy with the final outcome of your dedicated, hard works.
Always try to remember what I told you...... it will happen so casually and without warning that you will jump out of your seat and say loud and clear, OH MY GOD!  IT'S TRUE! IT'S TRUE! THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!=)
Of course we all will have amazing things happen that we both expect and do not expect. AND... as we develop our abilities to do so, they will be "advanced".
Recently, I have come to discover or be presented with the "gifts" of actual "unseen" so called, Messengers!  They whisper many, many answers to questions and information concerning so many of the thoughts I have had whirling inside my head for so many years. 
In the upcoming blogs I will be revealing/sharing the various and many messages being given to me during the present time.
More later.....

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: