ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, November 11, 2011

MY OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE THIS MORNING/WAS IT SAMBO???

Last night was awful.  In and out of a light sleep.  (This sometimes can lead to an OBE).
Jumped up in the A.M.s and found that only the kitchen leading to the bathroom had obviously had a quick "black-out?"  Strange?  Only in the kitchen.  The Microwave clock and oven top timers were blinking at a time an hour or two in the past.  This to me was rather strange, since black-outs do occur around here from time to time and very short lived, like 5 to 10 minutes recently.  BUT, ENTIRE APARTMENT BLACKS OUT, NOT JUST THE KITCHEN?
Of course, I wanted to think, it was a "possibility" that Sambo had returned home and by habit went into the kitchen his bowl and water were always kept.  Maybe I was having wishful thinking?
In bed again, I kept wondering what that was really all about and fell into slumber for a couple of hours.  Suddenly, I was or thought I was awake?  Sat up in bed and saw in front of me, Sambo jumping out of the body of what seemed to me as a DUPLICATE SAMBO?  When he jumped out he jumped directly onto me and was licking me all over with glee and vigor!  HE WAS STANDING ON HIS HIND LEGS (ONE OF WHICH BEFORE PASSING ON, WAS TOTALLY INCAPACITATED AND THE PAIN DID NOT PERMIT HIM TO ANY LONGER USE IT THE WAY HE HAD DURING BETTER DAYS!) 
I seemed to reach out to him as I always did to prevent him from knocking me down with his excitement, he had originally weighed 100 lbs. and appeared this weight in this occurrence, but had weighed in at far less the day before he crossed-over.  I could hear in my thoughts exclaiming out to him SAMBO, MY SAMBO, EASY BABY I LOVE YOU!
In what seemed like not even a second I was back in my bed ALONE!  What do I discern about this "event that happened to me?"  I can only base it on all other past experiences I have had during my projections.  ALWAYS, I have been shown situations in "pictures/images" in the past when a loved one has crossed-over and I was given the gift of viewing their state of existence.  I always viewed the scenes and evaluated in my mind the possibilities.  This time, Sambo jumped from "one duplicate body", possibly his painful and deteriorating one, and greeted me with licking and cheerfulness and overwhelming excitement, in a very healthy and healed original healthy body!  I was witness to my beloved Sambo being whole!  Is this true?  I would love to believe so, BECAUSE I AM STILL HERE IN THE PHYSICAL AND THIS COULD BRING MUCH COMFORT TO MY SOUL!  I LOVE YOU SAMBO!
More later................

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: