ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, November 10, 2011

MY BELOVED SAMBO AUGUST 2006-OCTOBER 2011

I have always said when experiencing this kind of pain.  IT IS SO DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER PAIN IMAGINABLE!  My heart is broken and the tears that keep coming from my eyes change nothing.  ALREADY I MISS YOU SO MUCH IN THE PHYSICAL SAMBO!
Removing your chewing bones and toys and your food dishes are important, because whenever I see any of them I burst into tears!
I know you are safe and sound now.  You can now feel your energetic, happy self and travel freely without any physical pain anymore forever!  I know he will come to me in the astral and comfort me with his presence, just as Yuri has in the past.  I CAN STILL FEEL STRONGLY, YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!  GOD BLESS MY BELOVED DOG!


                                                                   SAMBO

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: