ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, May 8, 2011

PROJECTING THE ASTRAL BODY

Last night I had two projections from my physical body into the astral body.  Unfortunately, since I have not focused on projecting recently, and have once again began to consciously began to prepare for willfully projecting, the out of body experiences last night were uneventful.
During both my first and second OBE during the night, I was unable to move much of a distance from my bed.  I also found it difficult and frustrating to "open my astral eyes."
I was demanding that my astral vision become clearer, but due to the total concentrations and frustrations of doing so, my astral vision did slowly become clearer and clearer, but my anxiousness caused me to return to my physical body on both attempts.

More later.........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: