ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, May 30, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY 2011 MEN AND WOMEN= SOLDIERS/WARRIORS/ANGELS!

Memorial Day= National Observance on the last Monday in May dedicated to the remembrance of American war dead.

On this day, Memorial Day, for most of my life, I was aware that it was a Special Holiday and also the dedicated day of the beginning of summer.  Most, including myself, took elaborate vacations or spent the entire weekend doing various "fun things", such as going to the beach, having big garden parties and barbecues, etc.  Unfortunately, very little was paid attention to the fact that this was also one of, if not, the saddest day of the year!
When I look back over the years that have passed since I was a child until now, the countless amounts of soldiers that have given up their life here on this planet to help enable it to be a safer place for me to exist.......... I find myself almost speechless!
During my entire lifetime thus far Men and Women have continued to perform this most noble act.  Now I look back over my life and wonder how really exciting and fun it should have been to experience all of those Memorial Day Celebrations having so much "fun times?"  Maybe, just maybe, I should have spent more of that time dedicating my thoughts and feelings to truly remembering and being eternally grateful to all of those that "gave up their time on the planet.....FOR ME?"
During one of the seminars I once attended on The Near Death Experience, the speaker who spoke from experience, mentioned what she had "seen" during her NDE.  She said that she had "seen" entities in human form, that were also in appearance, very powerful and determined in attitude.  She was given the impression that they were WARRIORS OF PROTECTION.  They were incredibly powerful beings, very anxious to perform their tasks given by a leader.  She said, they seemed to welcome and be very honored and enthusiastic about their "given assignments!"  These Warriors departed with great gusto!
Once again, I am beginning to discern something about we as humans residing on this planet.  Whenever I watch and listen to the various programs dedicated to our military men and women.  I now "see" listen to humans that are totally dedicated to protecting their fellow brothers and sisters on this planet earth.  I "see" humans that I have never met in physical reality, determined to keep ME safe from "unloving harm".  And yes, those that wish to harm or destroy any other human being displays a lack of LIGHT AND LOVE!
I believe this was their chosen sacred contracts.  They chose to keep this world safe and sound.  They chose not to go to the fun holidays, or to the beaches, or to fun vacations, or happy and exciting family events, etc.  They chose to give US the opportunities to participate in these functions while they 'gaurded" our welfare from harms way!
These are the human souls/spirits that enable us to live in a country where we can hopefully be safe and sound.  They protect us all.  Even those who flock here in the thousands from various other impoverished countries seeking a better life and a safe haven.....by the way, having safely arrived on our shores, so many of these people after establishing the safety that they could not find in their own countries, show their gratitude by spitting in our faces!  Even so, our beloved SOLDIERS continue to shelter us all from storms of darkness.  Why?  Because these are THE SOLDIERS/WARRIORS and THE ANGELS WITHOUT WINGS!  Through so many years now, I have become a witness of how true UNCONDITIONAL LOVE has and is still being displayed by these great Americans.   Whenever you want to see A REAL ANGEL.....go look into the faces of these magnificent human beings, visiting this planet with the main purpose of protecting all of us from the darkness.....
I say to all of THE SOLDIERS/WARRIORS/ANGELS, I have always felt blessed by The Universe for providing your presence during my physical existence on this planet earth!

Love and Light!
Marshall

 

No comments: