ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A FASCINATING BOOK !

Just by accident, while watching THE HISTORY CHANNEL last night a program was featured that brought back memories of a book/subject  that I have in my collection, THE BIBLE CODE written by a renowned American journalist, MICHAEL DROSNIN. (Published by SIMON & SCHUSTER)  When this book was published in 1997, it immediately found itself on THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER list!  First, THE #1 NATIONAL BESTSELLER followed by THE #1 BESTSELLER IN THE WORLD!
Of course many found this book very controversial, but in spite of its' controversy, here is the statement made by THE BALTIMORE SUN:
"THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE MILLENNIUM- MAYBE OF ALL HUMAN HISTORY EVEN."
I would like to take this opportunity to recommend it to all who read my blog.  I truly believe that this book will make your head spin to the point of having to take time to catch your breath!
More later.........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: