ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, January 23, 2011

BED WETTING IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE PART TWO

It is not possible to understand your soul or your higher self or your intuition without coming to terms with the existence of nonphysical reality.   GARY ZUKAV

It was quite amazing to travel so far in my journey of life to discover the possibilities of "Why?" I had been the boy who was a so called, Bed Wetter!
As a matured adult a scenario occurred that brought this to my attention.  One evening, Gerard and his girlfriend at that time had invited me over to have dinner with them and spend most of the evening watching television concerts.  That night we had a great deal of wine and laughing and talking together, I am sure it went un-noticible as to how much wine was consumed.
Later that night when I was sleeping in my bed at home, I woke up and discovered that I was compelled to visit the bathroom to relieve my bladder.  At first when I woke up, I felt very drowsy and comfortable and trying to refrain from getting up to make the trip.
My mind whispered to me, GO LATER.  REST A BIT MORE.  I did so.  But time must have passed and I woke up again and decided, I could hold it no longer and should make the trip to the bathroom right away.  I got up and walked to the bathroom quickly and arrived inside and looked down at the toilet, but thought to myself that I was going to need to switch on the light to see the toilet more clearly.  As I did so, my finger went right through the light switch on the wall and I could feel myself giggle in surprise and put out the thought, FALSE AWAKENING!  At the same time, due to my excitement, I was pulled quickly back to my bed and into my physical body.  I opened my eyes and sat up in bed and stood up immediately and walked to the bathroom to relieve myself.  As I stood there doing so, I laughed out loud and said, MARSHALL, YOU ALMOST PEED IN THE BED!!!
Is it possible that several times in the past as a child, that I had done so?  Having not been developed with my Astral Projections, it is very possible.  How many young people throughout the world are having these experiences? 
By the way, this was a false awakening, but I do know that we are also able to project even while sleeping and having no consciousness of the OBE.
I believe that I mentioned earlier that there are CONSCIOUS PROJECTIONS and UNCONSCIOUS PROJECTIONS.  Primarily, when one wishes to have Conscious Projections, one must do some work.  You must train yourself to have Conscious Projections.  As Sylvan Muldoon stated in his journals, he believed that we ALL project during our sleep at night.  The Astral Body projects from the physical and performs many tasks and adventures.  Also, there are those who sometimes, for reasons unknown to me, that unknowingly, find themselves in the HYPNAGOGIC STATE.  This is called, SLEEP WALKING.  These people seem to "stick" with the astral body upon projection and follow with it.  (I have my own little joke to myself about that...... These people are NOT letting go of ANYTHING!)  Some walk to completion and eventually end up back in bed and asleep and then there are those who wake up before returning to bed and have no idea how they got to this new location?
More later..........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: