ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BED WETTING IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE! PART I

I mentioned very briefly some time ago in my blog, where BED WETTING could play a significant part during OBES.
NIGHTTIME INCONTINENCE or NOCTURNAL ENURESIS is the medical term used when this occurs.  It is possible that around the age of 6 or 7 would not be of great concern, since bladder control might not yet be established in the individual.
Since I have mentioned that I did encounter this experience and was clueless as a young boy, BUT, as an adult after many ASTRAL PROJECTIONS, I came to the realization of what the possibilities might be for this happening or continuing to happen to young people.  I also would like to address additional information to those children and parents who are perplexed by these events within their families.
Most medical professionals attribute this to child development or various psychological problems within the home, BUT, without being "specific".
Having witnessed what other children have been subjected to during these difficult times and being able to totally understand how they must have felt, I will give you some thoughts on this subject in relationship to OBES.
First of all, I remember very clearly how various methods of humiliation were put upon children due to this situation, which was truly no fault of the child.  Ignorance on the part of the parent was devastating to the child. 
I will give you a few examples of how this was handled by many parents.   I remember very well, one of my playmates next door to where my brother and I lived in Virginia.  There were three brothers and they were considered our "best friends".  Their mother would very angrily run into the backyard and hang on the clothesline one of the boys' sheets that he had slept on the night before and had soiled.  She would yell out loud and clear to any who would listen, that he had wet the bed again the night before.  Of course, all of us preparing to leave for school would be witness to this terrible performance!
Later I found out that this was something very commonly done by parents who could not stop their child from bed wetting and would ignorantly use this demonstration as a form of embarrassment to the child, in the hopes that it would stop his or hers accidents in bed.  (It was an extremely cruel and vicious action on the parent's part, since the child was innocent). 
If you have read  much of my blog you will know that being a bed wetter could also be the result of a much more complexed and painful experience on the part of the individual.
I am suspecting that not all children would have to experience trauma in addition to just being "gifted" or "still attached to the astral" more strongly than the general population.
Once again I say to you, that metaphysical awareness is an important part of our being and it needs to be more within the thoughts of our fellow human brothers and sisters in order to understand and be more loving to one another.
Being so attached to the "physical" has made so many of us tremendously materialistic and detached from the much greater picture! 
During our physical existence on this planet, so many speak primarily in terms of both "physical and material " possessions.  I have often stopped to listen closely to hear how we refer to so many things:  MY CHILD, MY SON, MY WIFE, MY MONEY, MY JOB, MY GRANDCHILD, MY DAUGHTER, MY, MY, MY, MY, ETC.  And I noticed that one of the most surprising events happen when one day, all of a sudden, all of the  "MY"s look at us in the eye and say, I HATE YOU. GO AWAY.  I WANT TO BE ON MY OWN.  I CANNOT STAND YOU.  I WANT MY SPACE.  I WANT MY FREEDOM.  STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.  I AM GOING TO RUN AWAY.  I AM GOING TO MOVE OUT.  I AM GOING TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO, LEAVE ME ALONE.........Go ahead, think about it.  Add your own experiences etc.  This "perfect" baby/child is no longer remembered as such.  It is no longer the center of yours existence.  It is now the unexpected TERROR in your life.   (And by the way, also keep in mind something else when thinking about these statements, WE, YOU, ME, HAVE ALL SAID THE SAME THINGS OURSELVES at one time or another during our life!)  Why?  Because we must all come to realize, that we do not OWN anything on this planet. )  What we have been doing all of this time is giving ourselves the illusion that we OWN reflections of ourselves.  When in reality, all of us have our OWN journeys to fulfill and would be better done without interferences on the parts of those who wish to "mold them into images that we have manifested in our minds" that we wish to bring into the material plane of existence.
Bed wetting is a much greater concern by humans than we might imagine.  The reason is, that such as with all things we would prefer to not discuss, it is pushed into the background.  In my opinion, just as with all of the other events we all have to live with, there are answers to resolving these situations.  That is why since recently I read as a headline event on several periodicals the problems or concerns with BED WETTING, that I will discuss with you, my thoughts and ideas of what might be of great help in addressing this issue, rather than violently pushing it into the realms of darkness and causing so many despair.  More later..........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: