ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, November 6, 2010

SUGGESTED RECENT TELEVISION SHOW ON "VICTIMS"

FYI I thought I would inform those that might be interested, the recent television show that will be in two parts, presented by OPRAH WINFREY in association with TYLER PERRY.
I caught it by some, "Divine intervention" since I am not really an regular television buff.  The shows are specials featuring a couple hundred adult men reminiscing about being molested during their childhood.  (There was also a featured a "non-stop smiling"  Psychiatrist who specialized in supposedly helping abused men deal with the sad feelings or carrying their memories of abuse in their present lives.)
You might wish to look this up on your local guides for show times. 
Unfortunately, I was unable to sit through most of the show since I found it difficult watching and listening to Oprah Winfrey repeatedly refer to those that had been the molesters as "less than human" and seemingly no one wished to even consider the possibilities of what the "true character, soul or spirit" of the misguided and dark entities, whom had performed these acts on young children in their families. 
Below is a photo of " ME", age 6.  Continuing on with my "unrealized" journey, in spite of the fact that I had been in turmoil of having been both sexually and emotionally abused.  Not being aware of the fact at the time, that I was continuing on my journey attempting to primarily, living in somewhat of a fantasy world created by in all probability, my own thoughts and not falling into that devastating trap of becoming a VISIBLY SAD AND MARKED SO CALLED, "VICTIM!"
Once again I say, due to my present and past thoughts about what this particular subject focused on, having been a molested child myself, I was tremendously frustrated by the "doom and gloom" of both Ms. Winfrey and Mr. Tyler which added to an atmosphere of great darkness upon the men in attendance.
I did not get the impression that this audience was being enlightened or being given a wrap around air of LIGHT!  Instead, I felt once again, celebrities, producers and the media, glow in the misfortunes and drama of their fellow Brothers and Sisters!  For those in the viewing audience who love lots of tears, and emotional drama, this is a "hit" presentation.   It presents itself with the usual desire for financial gain and popularity.
Love and Light!

Marshall

No comments: