ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, November 12, 2010

RECENT BOOKS COMPLETED AND RECCOMENDED!

I have completed reading several books recently that I would like to suggest.
I would highly recommend RAYMOND MOODY, MD's latest release, GLIMPSES OF ETERNITY (SHARING A LOVED ONE'S PASSAGE FROM THIS LIFE TO THE NEXT) 
Also, EVIDENCE of the AFTERLIFE by JEFFREY LONG, MD with PAUL PERRY.  (THE LARGEST NDE STUDY EVER CONDUCTED REVEALS PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH)  The Science Of Near-Death Experiences.
I wish to also inform you of another book that is not exactly new, but new to me on EDGAR CAYCE.  MANY MANSIONS, THE EDGAR CAYCE STORY ON REINCARNATION.  Written by, GINA CERMINARA.  It contains an introduction by one of Edgar Cayce's sons, HUGH LYNN CAYCE .
EDGAR CAYCE, was considered one of the most remarkable Healers and Psychics who ever lived. 
He was so shocked by his first vision of a "previous" life that he rejected its significance.  But repeatedly, during his "readings" of subjects he uncovered many past lives.  These lives would explain the subjects' present dilemmas and conflicts.  The evidence in Cayce's files shows why he himself finally accepted the concept of reincarnation.
In closing for now, I would also like to suggest a recent CD by KELLY HOWELL that I am using religiously, and find it really rewarding in my development, PRAYER. 
More later,
Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: