ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, May 2, 2010

FIVE YEARS OF LEARNING NEW THINGS PART 2

When I first starting writing this blog about my experiences, I believe that I mentioned the feelings of LOVE one feels during one's astral projections.  Whenever I made a "request" to the unseen entities that seemed to surround me on my journeys, they seemed to be given to me with unconditional feelings of LOVE and understanding.  You can ask anything your heart desires and there will be an answer given, either in the "thought" methods or "visual" pictures.  These were always incidents that really made me think about how we as humans operate on this planet.
Unfortunately, as human beings functioning on this planet earth it started to be made very clear to me, that we were blatantly, not, practicing UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!  Maybe we are not yet evolved enough to do so?
Sometimes, I might sound like a Political Activist on my blog, BUT, I assure you I am not and probably never will be one... But, when discussing "Spiritual Development" I cannot help but mention what I "see" around me.
Today, a car bomb was found in an area in New York City that is close to my heart and soul.  The Theater District!  As I have mentioned earlier, my roots go back to the Theater Arts, having attended The High School for The Performing Arts in my youth and performing on The Broadway Stage on several occasions.  The Theater District as you must know is the magical and happy place for so many to express their creative thoughts and feelings.  The general public which consists of locals and many, many tourists come to escape from the hard and difficult realities of day to day living and be entertained and taken into worlds that sometimes exist only in our imaginations!  Primarily, no one comes to bring down the uplifting experiences one might have while viewing a Broadway Play.  Everyone sits together in a large theater and shares in the marvelous experience of being taken into various worlds of existence via theatrical productions.
So.......a bomb is planted to hurt and destroy these people?  Another being has decided to attempt to destroy the lives of so many innocent human beings only present to be entertained?  WHY?  WHERE IS THE LOVE???  Many of us, including myself, were in the middle of 9/11 every single day, when the odor that permeated the air in my daily trips to work would remind us......The air was filled with this unfamiliar odor by the decaying of so many innocent human beings who had died.  The constant smoke that filled my bedroom each night and caused me to get up and close my windows was the residue of an explosion created by those who definitely did not comprehend that which is called, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!
Each day I tried to prepare myself to NOT have an OBE that evening for fear of having to be in the presence of my surroundings, which included, The World Trade Center and The South Street Seaport.  
Sometimes while standing in the early afternoon on the promenade nearby my apartment, with so many others.... looking across the water so close at the many American flags gently waving from the pier which my art gallery sat, I felt both melancholy and proud at the same time, knowing that this was my home and we were all safe for now, from the heartless human beings who had found reason to destroy their fellow Brothers and Sisters.
I will continue with this subject later..............

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: