ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, May 9, 2010

DON'T WISH TOO HARD*

"DON'T WISH TOO HARD FOR WHAT YOU WANT
OR THEN YOU MIGHT GET IT..."
These are lyrics written by a friend I knew from my past, Peter Allen* who crossed over to the other side several years ago.  Today I was wondering to myself about what Peter's response would have been to the question I have today about those lyrics he had written? (GOOGLE:Peter Allen-Wikipedia.the free encyclopedia)*
Moments later, having this question on my mind, it seemed "answers" started to come into my mind (Was Peter answering my question?)  The messages that came into my mind were things such as, if I already knew that Peter wrote hundreds of songs that related to his own life, then obviously he was stating something in this song about "real life!" I know we use creative visualization every single day.  (We might just not realize it at the time we are doing it or we discover its' outcome at a later date?)  But we can be sure of one thing, whatever you think or wish inside your mind can definitely be manifested into physical reality!  AND.......that can be "good" or "bad". 
"Bad?" yes!  Because, giving you more lyrics that follow to that song say,
"AND THEN WHEN YOU GET IT
THEN YOU MIGHT WISH YOU NEVER GOT IT AT ALL........"

When we think about this, we realize how many times we have wanted something so much and then when we got it, we found ourselves in a very strange situation of wondering "why?" we wanted this particular thing in the first place.
This is another example of how powerful our thoughts and our words spoken out loud really are when we release them to The Universe.  Unfortunately, we do not always think before we speak.  If we did, most of us would probably have spoken out loud much differently.  Our words represent our thoughts and when we release them, they can do powerful things to affect the outside world.  Many of the world leaders are using this method when they give speeches to millions of people.  As a child I believed the only weapons of destruction were guns, bombs, etc.  With time I learned differently.  The thoughts we harbor and then release to the world can be much more effective than material objects of harm.  Why?  Because they hurt and destroy more than our physicality, they inflict tremendous wounds to our SPIRITS!
I believe I mentioned earlier, that during the out of body experience it can be "seen" how this works. I really believe that having been placed in a physical vehicle of travel and existence such as our bodies, has caused much limitations to our capacities to "see" what we are actually doing.  It has become much clearer to me as to how the physical vehicle operates having such restrictions.  The OBE will give you the picture of what actually is going on here on this earth with we human beings.  How do we ALL acquire the knowledge to achieve this method of learning, what to do and how to do it, in order to evolve smoothly?
There is one thing that is also very, very clear to me...... IT IS NOT A SECRET!  I am beginning to believe, it is whatever is our,  DESIRE!
More later,

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: