ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, January 24, 2010

WHAT YOU DO HERE, YOU PAY HERE!

Aahahahahahah! Yup. This bit of information was passed on to me from the thoughts of Ondina. She was so absolutely right in my opinion, now that I have opened my eyes and observed how it all works.
It became even more clear to me in how to watch out for it. We do not have to wait or fear the afterlife to find ourselves paying for the negative and hurtful things we have done in this dimension to others.
Sometimes my anger and outrage has been so strong that I have wanted to lash out at anyone around me who has been so hurtful to me. I realize now that we cannot make others pay for their misdoings, either to ourselves or those around us. God/The Universe has taken care of that part of our situations. This is one of the major reasons I have come to understand what is called, KARMA. During so many of our incarnations, we are experiencing the results of our last incarnations.
We must never just jump to conclusions and feel that we have to get "revenge" on what has or is being done to us at any moment of time, if we sincerely and knowingly realize that we are being subjected to an injustice by someone or some situation.
I am convinced that if each one of us would take a moment and think about any situation that we felt tremendously hurt and abused by and knew without a doubt that we were being treated wrongly, we will actually be surprised at the payment the perpetrator was or would get in return.
I know someone whom I have always considered a close and loving friend, yet at the same time, this person would at any opportunity, "stab me in the back!" These days I laugh and "know" that there is no need to be so bent out of shape as to run and attempt revenge. It's outcome equals the old saying, "What goes around, comes around!" WHAT YOU DO HERE, YOU PAY HERE! Some say words are cheap. Yet, in the spiritual world, words carry tremendous ENERGY and can hurt far worst than the physical.
When this person with their words said things so hurtful and damaging to my spirit, I wanted to get back at them with my hurtful words in defense of myself as a person. But I have now learned...... be still. Think. Wait. and then permit one's mind to speak. These are the things my mind or spirit whispered into my inner ears:
BE STILL. THINK. LISTEN. THIS PERSON IS TORTURED. THEIR PAIN IS GREAT. THEIR BODY IS FULL OF "DIS-EASES" THEIR PHYSICAL VISION IS FADING SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY. THEIR PHYSICAL BODY IS LOOSING CONTROL OF THEIR FUNCTIONS. THEIR HUMAN BRAIN IS SUFFERING FROM "BAD ENERGIES". THEIR HATRED FOR FEELINGS OF INFERIORITY IS GETTING THE BEST OF THEM. THEIR REALIZATIONS OF SO MANY PEOPLE TURNING THEIR BACKS ON THEM IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE. THEY ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE AWARE OF THEIR LOSS OF CONTROL. THEY ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE DELUSIONAL ABOUT THEIR REAL SURROUNDINGS. THEY ARE ATTEMPTING NOW TO BUY LOVE RATHER THAN TO EARN IT..........AND THEIR FEAR AND AWARENESS OF BEING "ALONE" IS BECOMING CLEAR AS THE MORNING SKY! THEY ARE BEING FACED WITH THE FACTS, THAT THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THEIR FELLOW HUMANS HAVE BEEN MINISCULE...THEY ARE BEGINNING TO BE BROUGHT HOME TO THE "TRUTH!" ALL OF THEIR WORKS HAVE BEEN DONE AND GIVEN, IN THEIR FULL ENTIRIETY, TO NONE OTHER THAN........"THEMSELVES!" Do not seek revenge......Only be still and permit your LOVE to shine brighter and move close to this person. Because what you are experiencing now is, a person who is PAYING HERE FOR WHAT THEY DO HERE!
More later.......................

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: