ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THEY WILL GET TO YOU....SOMEHOW!

Hi !
When a love one crosses over and wishes you to know that he or she "still exist" they will contact and inform you in ways that you might not be expecting. I thought that I should tell you about this particular method of communication or contact, in order for you to be aware of it.
Anderson always told me that he was concerned about my "belief system" in spite of my so called "gifts".
During my times of grief I was not believing that I was "seeing" anything or feeling anything sometimes and wondering if I was just "imagining" all of my spiritual capacities. Frustrations and grief made me begin not really to "see" signs and experiences presented to me. Little known to me, "They" can use very ingenious methods to make their existence and presence known..... (Remember the door bells ringing and the intercom system buzzing, etc.)
Well, there were others and I would like to share one that really had me stunned for awhile. One day as I was returning home from work, I pulled the car into a parking space that I had found near my apartment. Approximately, one-half block away. I turned off the ignition and before I got up to leave the car, I felt a very sad feeling come over my body. I sat back in my seat and took a deep breath.
I lifted my head up and looked straight ahead at the car parked in front of me. My eyes slowly moved downwards, and WOW! The license plate on the car's rear facing me clearly was a vanity plate, ANDERSON. I sat there for maybe a half-hour looking at it and smiling and thinking. My thoughts: CAN YOU HAVE THAT MANY LETTERS IN A VANITY PLATE? AM I HALLUCINATING? IS THIS A JOKE OR SOMETHING? HOW DID I JUST HAPPEN TO PARK RIGHT HERE??? The thoughts and questions were endless. Finally, I gave up. I accepted it and whispered out loud...... I MISS YOU. YOU ARE SO FUNNY, STILL JOKING ME!
Another method of confirmation used that I found out. One day in the late afternoon, my Landlord rang my doorbell and ask me if I would not mind coming up to visit his wife. (His wife and I were very close friends. By the way, her profession was that of a Psycho Analysts) She wanted very much to speak to me in person. I said, no problem and accompanied him up to their apartment above me.
As soon as I arrived, she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. And then blurted out anxiously, MARSHALL, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU! She was very excited.
She said to me, "Last night for some reason, I just got up out of bed and went to the kitchen window facing the garden outside. (The garden was shared by both of us and located outside my living room window.) "Marshall....ANDERSON was standing there in the backyard with that big grin on his face that I remember so well, looking up at me!!!" I was speechless. Her husband (His profession, Physician) jumped right in and said, "She is cracking up......" And he laughed. "I had no idea why she jumped out of bed last night and ran to the kitchen? When she returned to bed, she told me this about seeing him....... I just went back to sleep." We left it at that for the moment.
Approximately one week later, the Doctor, her husband, was passing me on the street, stopped and said, "I have to tell you something. The other night, in the middle of the night, my wife and I were awaken by pots and pans and all kinds of sounds coming from the kitchen.....it was loud and lasted for awhile. I just said to my wife, Oh, it must be Anderson. And then went back to sleep." He laughed. As I began to walk away, he raised his voice and said to me, "Marshall, it was not just last night....it's been happening a few nights!" He then laughed out loud and said to me, SOMETHING IS GOING ON AND I THINK I AM CONTACTING WHATEVER MY WIFE GOT! And we both laughed so loud together!

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: