ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, January 10, 2010

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY THINK!

Hey, I have not written anything recently due to the fact that I have been in various states of awareness that have prevented me from doing so. But, here I am now to possibly share more of my thoughts with those who wish to know them.....
I will start by expressing my opinion to those whom have asked me about people questioning my sanity sometimes about my "seeing" things in this life. Actually, it never bothered me at all. This brings me to remember the gifted and brilliant, Dr. Elizabeth Kubler Ross. She has been considered the "first lady" of the knowledge and study of death and the process of dying. Her world renowned book is called, ON DEATH AND DYING.
She once made the following statements to those who questioned or made negative light in references to her information presented. "WHO CARES IF THEY BELIEVE ME OR NOT.......THEY WILL ALL FIND OUT EVENTUALLY!" Once during a heated discussion with a Religious Leader who contested her on her Life After Death statements. She ended the conversation with him as follows, "IF THERE ARE SO MANY OF THOSE WHO HAVE NO PROBLEM/FAULT WITH BELIEVING THAT A MAN COULD BE CRUCIFIED ON A CROSS AND THEN PRONOUNCED LEGALLY DEAD, COULD RISE UP FROM THE DEAD AND ACTUALLY CARRY ON AS USUAL WITH VARIOUS OTHER PEOPLE........WHY ON EARTH IS THIS WHICH I AM PRESENTING TO YOU SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND???" I was laughing my ass off when I read about her making that statement.
Anyway, in answer to being questioned by various people myself about my situation. I would explain it this way. Most of the people that find tremendous interest in what I possess are usually 35 years old and under in age. (Of course there are several exceptions to that rule that I have encountered). I believe I have definitely figured that one out. Especially due to the fact that I have far passed 35 years of age. When people start to age, and the older the worst. They begin to become very stuck in their ways and beliefs. Anything new and or different is totally out of the question. (Especially when it comes to religious beliefs!) All of those years of having something drilled into your mind.......no way does one want to be suddenly given "new information!" Yet, it becomes very clear when you contemplate various ideas about our existence and habits. So many people continue to get married, REPEATEDLY, in the hopes of the next one either working or they have found their so called "Soul Mate". Never once stopping to meditate or try to understand more clearly the situation at hand. Is it possible that one's so called, "Soul Mate" does not have to be one's spouse??? What about "perfect sex" being the love of one's life! (When the sex got boring, so did the relationship or marriage). Statistics do show that "Divorce" is much greater than "Not getting divorced". I could go on and on and on, but I am sure you get my point. Why do so many not stop and say, WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE ON THIS EARTH? WHAT IS MY PURPOSE? In my opinion, just as we are ALL individuals and are DIFFERENT in each makeup of ourselves, so will our journey be on this earth. Most of us just do not "catch on" to that quick enough. And some of us, never do. Already it made me began to investigate the subject I had avoided for years, REINCARNATION. Do we "repeat" our journeys many times in order to experience or learn our lessons nescessary?
I believe young people show their enthusiasm for "adventure" and loose it with age and misguided directions by others that are older, but not wiser. There is much that can be written about this by someone. For me having been contacted by so many young people who ask me questions both in mail form and in person, is very interesting. In person, to see the excitement and glee demonstrated by them when presenting me with their experiences is rewarding as well as comforting. They are searching! They are looking for answers......... Once we close our minds, we have automatically put our "spiritual developement" on hold. I sincerely believe, that when we decide or unknowingly do that, the remainder of our existence on this Earth plane (If some unseen entity does not give us a "wake up call".) is nothing more than, "chilling" "aimless hanging out" until we cross back over.
ROBERT MONROE, the author and well known Out of Body Experiencer said in of his first book about his new found experiences.......WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO NOW??? WHAT ABOUT MY RELIGION AND BELIEFS TAUGHT TO ME ALL MY LIFE? WHAT WAS NOW HAPPENING TO ME, WAS SHOCKING AND A TRAUMA TO MY BELIEF SYSTEM!
Yes, this is very, very true. My friend from Germany for many, many years now had a Near Death Experience during his lifetime here on earth. For years we have discussed out various experiences and changes that they have made upon our lives and belief systems. One thing was agreed on without a doubt by both of us.......WE WILL NEVER, EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! AND.........this is the sad part of it all. The conclusion that this fact had hit us both in the face one day. The question was, WHY WERE WE ALWAYS SO UNHAPPY ABOUT SO MANY THINGS??? WHAT COULD WE DO TO CHANGE THIS STRANGE AND AWFUL FEELING?
Well, the answer became very clear. NOTHING REALLY! We were now "seeing" the real physical world. The way it really operated. We no longer could escape with frivolous things and thoughts. We had been forced or remembered something very important about our reason for existence on this planet Earth. This is definitely a school and we are definitely here to learn many, many, many lessons! Big and small ones. All about "Why?" and "How?" There was a major purpose for being here on this planet and it was not to just be robotic human beings. There were reasons that had been covered up by various superfluous actions on our parts. Why had we not "seen" these reasons and things before? Because we were not at that time using that part of our spirits/souls/minds. Running to gyms to make our bodies great looking and wearing the right clothes to be more stunning than the other person, etc. etc. etc. We had forgotten to WORK ON DEVELOPING OUR HIGHER SELVES! More later..............

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: