ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, February 14, 2022

MY BELOVED HARRY PART ONE

💔


 As I have mentioned previously, I always only share my non-physical (OBES) here when they actually occur.....Either "provoked" or "unprovoked".

The weeks continue to pass as I attempt to soften my grief for the loss of my beloved Dog/Companion, Harry.  As many that love and cherish their beloved Animals (Dogs, Cats, etc.)  the experiencing of pain can be overwhelming!  I have thus far encountered most of my Animals on the other side during my projections.  I must inform you that "all" of them when appearing to me have not been "provoked" projections.  They have thus far "all" been "unprovoked" just as have been some of the various messages given to me during some of my most difficult frustrations of having a tremendous desire for "answers" to the difficult parts of my travels in this human vehicle in this earth school, I have intuited that I "chose" to come to in order to evolve.

I wish to share with those that might be interested, that I have in the past and am continuing to do so, that "contacts/encounters" do not seem to happen while still continuing to be in tremendous despair? I do believe now that this is due to their not being enabled to "come down" into the darkness/despair that we find ourselves suffering within ever again?  This applies to both our Humans and Animals.  Even though I am suspecting there are "exceptions".  I will give two examples.  1.  For many years, to my surprise, the most advanced astral projector that I knew of, was my close friend's young son, (He was even younger than my seventeen-year-old son that had passed away suddenly) but he and my son were best buddies. He was enabled to make contact with my son frequently.......At the time, I was disturbed not having any contact?  My friend's son when I pressed him to please "find out the reason for this", did so.  The information given to him was that "every time my son attempted to approach me, I would burst into tears and become tremendously depressed, and he was told by my son, that they could no longer go that low and the darkness we were overcome by, could no longer be experienced by those on the other side.  It proved to be true....As my tremendous grief softened, contact was made!💓 2.  My amazing Dog, Sambo, a huge and energetic Akita, was only five years old when struck by Cancer....it was devastating!  When the Vet advised that it would be best he be put to sleep permanently due to the ongoing agony he was experiencing....My feelings of overwhelming grief/despair were similar to that of my son's departure!  The following morning of his demise as I "thought I had awakened", I found myself sitting on the edge of my bed and in front of me across the room, I saw a huge stone statue in the image of Sambo....It instantly broke open and out jumped Sambo, appearing healthy, energetic and more ALIVE than ever in physical life.  He ran over to me and licked my lips and face and as fast as it all happened it was over!!!  At which point my physical eyes opened wide and I realized that I had just experienced an "unprovoked" OBE! I knew very well that the symbolism was showing me, that the cast statue represented his being imprisoned in physical pain and that he had been released!!! He knew that my concerns about accepting the Vets decision was the correct action, he also knew that my physical life had been shattered....Sambo was well and more ALIVE THAN EVER BEFORE!😍

More later........

LOVE AND LIGHT 💓💛

Marshall
 

No comments: