ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, December 10, 2016

I CONTINUE TO SEARCH AND DISCOVER......ABOUT MY OBES?



In one of my previous blogs about one of my many OBES, I presented to you an OBE I had one morning on waking up to physical reality about having exited my physical body for that which seemed to be a very brief time and finding myself in front of a Grand Piano, which was no surprise since during my lifetime I have stood besides one on hundreds of occasions:)
This time while standing in front of the piano I felt a presence standing behind me?  I discerned it to be a male, but without familiarity to me?  There was an glass ashtray in front of me placed on top of the piano with a lit cigarette sitting on it....... Since I did not smoke at the time, I assumed it belonged to the entity standing directly behind me........
Without giving any thought to the question I was about to present for some reason unknown to me, I was about to say out loud, "ARE YOU DEAD???"  But, before the words jumped from my mouth to speak ......I was given an answer=
"NO!  BUT YOU ARE!"  At which time I seemed to be catapulted back into my physical body in my bed and my physical eyes opened and I found myself fully awake, pondering this OBE???

For those of you having read this particular blog some time ago, I believe you might find this information of interest......

As I was reading a book recently written by a prominent psychiatrist who has regressed more than a hundred patients through hypnosis, during the past ten years, reports that most "good subjects" can talk as easily about the period "BETWEEN LIVES"  as about former earthly incarnations;  and that despite widely disparaging religious and cultural backgrounds, all give approximately the same description of the "spirit world".

"In many cases they express great joy at being dead, " he said, "stressing the marvelous feeling of being so much more free and ALIVE than when in the physical body.  On one occasion I remarked to a hypnotized subject,  "Now that you're DEAD, how do you feel?"  and she heatedly protested, "YOU'RE THE  DEAD ONE, NOT ME."

Love and Light to you,
Marshall

No comments: