ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, November 17, 2013

THE PROJECTION OF THE ASTRAL BODY/MY NEW THEORY/BELIEF OF WHEN AND HOW IT HAPPENS


"You grow old when you cease to dream, and when you lose interest in life.  You grow old if you are irritable, crotchety, petulant, and cantankerous.  Fill your mind with the truths of God and radiate the sunshine of His love- this is youth.  Dr. Joseph Murphy, D.R.S., Ph.D., D.D., LL.D

I wish to begin by apologizing to those who continue to request, so called, Psychic Readings from me, by informing you here that I cannot at this time honor any of your requests due to the personal time I need for myself at this time to move forward with my search for the information as to more reasons for my major skills of being gifted enough to have so many on-going projections of the astral body.
It takes much time and dedication and meditations to actually even come close to finding answers that I wish very much to discover.
As we all should know by now the present times are very eventful and spellbinding!
Recently, I have discovered the amount of those who have began to want very much to know WHO ARE WE?  WHAT ARE WE? WHY ARE WE HERE ON THIS PLANET???
I am preparing to gather my thoughts in the coming blogs that I present to you to inform you that which I believe my names, "The Whisperers" are informing me about information pertaining to we human beings having OBEs and why so many I have come in contact with recently seem almost, desperately attempting to acquire this ability as quickly as possible.
During the coming blogs I present to you, I will have much to reveal to you that I have discovered.
Now that I have given you my present situation, I am requesting that all refrain from writing to me and insisting on my psychic readings at this time.  (I have a tremendous backlog even now.)
In the meantime, I am hoping very much that in the coming blogs that I wish to share with you...... there will also be many of the answers to the questions you harbor about various subjects in reference to not only THE PROJECTION OF THE ASTRAL BODY, but also your individual queries.                                                       More later............

Love and Light!
Marshall





No comments: