ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, March 30, 2012

YIKES!!! A SURPRISE OBE LAST NIGHT!

Last night during the AMs, I suddenly found myself (my astral body) standing next to my bed in my room without warning!  This was totally unexpected and I was both happy and surprised by the experience!
Unfortunately, I found myself very disoriented because I was unexpectedly confused about my location.  For what seemed like a few seconds, I was not sure if I was in my previous apartment or present one?
On realizing I was in my present apartment and able to see "clearly" the closed door of my bedroom, I immediately decided without hesitation to "walk right through the closed door" knowing very well that I could do so, with my astral body.
When I came out in the living room, I once again became confused as to which way the front door was and what exactly did I want to do during these exciting moments?
Due to my confusion and my hesitations, I could "feel" the density of my physical body on the bed behind me and quickly became concerned, because I knew I would begin to be "drawn back" to my physical body.
Without much control, I was pulled very quickly back into my physical body!
Wow!  It felt great being out of the physical for those few moments.  I did return, both energized and in good spirits for the day!
More later............

LOVE AND LIGHT!
Marshall

No comments: