ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

I DISCOVERED/LEARNED THAT "WE" REALLY ARE THE LIGHT!

Presently, I have been constantly being reminded of that which I once "saw" several years ago during one of my "unprovoked" astral projections one early morning when waking up.

I believe that I have mentioned this previously when the experience occurred that morning here in my journals, but for some reason at the time I suppose I was in denial of it's possible reality😕Even whenever mentioning it to a few of my advanced metaphysician friends and associates and they all simply seemed to brush me off as if I was presenting nothing new to them, as their reply was always, "OH, we have all seen that...!"

As I have mentioned previously, I will never profess to know everything, BUT, the way of our world today has given me much concern... Both that which is being presented to the general public via Scientists, Physicists, Metaphysicians, etc. worldwide seems consistent in referrences to the actions of our universe that seems ongoing presently!   

I only wish to say to all, "PLEASE STAY IN THE LIGHT!"  Always try to keep in mind that we are ALL spiritual beings traveling in human vehicles that were created by GOD/THE UNIVERSAL MIND, a source that consist of LOVE....LOVE BEYOND OUR COMPREHENSION BEYOND AND ABOVE OUR HIGHER SELVES!  More later.........

LOVE AND LIGHT,  Marshall💖💛

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Marshall,
Iam joy from India recently i got interested in astral projection I have tried several times by lying on bed during night but have been unsuccessful how can I have a successful astral projection experience.I want to meet benevolent aliens in astral realms especially pleiadians.

ASTRALJUMP said...

I would suggest to you to seek as much information on the subject via books published worldwide. Develop your own personal technique of promoting provoked projections and harbor a tremendous DESIRE within. Also, focus on the various methods you might find presented on the internet.

Anonymous said...

Hello Marshall, I haven’t seen your comments recently in groups, though I confess, I don’t remember which group I used to see you in. I did save the link to your blog at some point, and you just came to mind. I hope all is well with you. Since I have been led back to you, once again, I will go back and read your blogs. The universe is trying to give me a message.💜💜💜

ASTRALJUMP said...

LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALWAYS!

Anonymous said...

Marshall, your words, I reviewed them all, they comfort and provide hope. I still miss Artie Dash, my father. You have given me much to think about through recent years. Thank you. I hope you are well.

ASTRALJUMP said...

Hey, Thanks so much...I once mentioned that my young nephew suggested to me to start writing blogs about my experiences/thoughts and I tried doing so and those such as yourself have made me come to realize that via sharing them as he had mentioned has given me tremendous comfort in discovering that his suggestion was a good one!
Love and Light to you and yours always!