ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, July 4, 2019

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL THAT CHECK OUT MY BLOGS:):):)

HI,
I know I have been missing for some time now, BUT, always remember that I said that when nothing has occurred with my OBES, due to not having any, OR, being lazy about having them sometimes😅I WILL NEVER MAKE UP NONSENSE TO SHARE WITH ANYBODY, in the hopes of holding your attention!
At this time, I came to tell  you that shortly I will be presenting to you that which I have experienced in the non-physical world and the lessons I seem to be learning and also answers both spoken to me via messages and also via "images" that myself and all of us are seeking from the universal mind.......

I must now organize my thoughts about my most recent OBES, and without fail share them with all of you that have been so faithful in following my ongoing blogs.  I promise you that I will be doing so, in a very short time.

In the meantime, please be sure to check out this fascinating/awesome personal information presented by a human being that I recently encountered that I have no doubts in my mind that the universal mind and all of its' highly evolved spiritual beings, I have intuited, chose to present to me💖

MORE LATER..................
Marshall💓

No comments: