ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, May 6, 2018

IN THE PRESENCE OF A NON-PHYSICAL BEING:)


I have come to believe that the quote above is factual information.  When they love us here in the physical/material plane, they continue to do so when they cross-over to the other side.    (I also have no doubts in my mind this applies to both our beloved human beings as well as our beloved Animals:)

This morning I was on my stomach as I woke up.  I sensed a spontaneous projection getting ready to happen to me.  My mouth was open and I could not close it.  I knew I was in the catalytic state.....


Suddenly, the energy or current or slight pressure on the arches of my feet ......I tried to slide out.  I was unsuccessful in doing so.  I felt the sensation of being "touched/massaged on specific areas of the bottoms of my feet.  I immediately sensed the presence of someone I loved tremendously that had departed this Earth years ago.....  I intuited within seconds that they were attempting to heal and energize my body..... My non-physical body within my physical body.  It was over as fast as it had began to occur.


I sat up in my bed and had the feelings of being loved.  I felt peaceful:)  But at the same time, I knew very well that my awareness had been opened wider.:)

More later..........

Love and Light,

Marshall

No comments: