ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, September 17, 2015

PRESENT AND FUTURE EVENTS VIA NDES PART 6


       "From time to time I pull this out and read and start laughing out loud!" Marshall Hill
                           
                                                          NUCLEAR WAR

The messages that have been received by near-death survivors with regard to this possibility are generally felt to be that war is not inevitable, but that there is a very strong likelihood that one might occur.  The other possibility is that a nuclear accident could happen, or that germ warfare will become much more of a threat.

I think there will be very grave danger that we will be involved in a Third World War.  
I feel there is going to be some pact between Russia and a number of Muslim countries affecting them.  This will create great tension in the Middle East and, unless the hostilities can be averted, will probably spark off a Third World War.
As time does not exist in the Middle East and, unless the hostilities can be averted, will probably spark off a Third World War.
As time does not exist in the dimension where it is possible for this information to be given and received, it's very difficult to be accurate on this point.  But the impression I gained was that dangerous time "is close!"
I have a growing conviction that the end of the world is going to come with a whisper and not with a bang.  I feel petrified that nobody is protesting about germ warfare as I feel this is how we will go.  IT WILL NOT AFFECT ANIMALS.  A few people, the innocents (primitive people), will survive in isolated pockets in the Amazon jungles or other places where civilization has passed by.

It was indicated to me that a nuclear holocaust is now inevitable, as we have transgressed so many of God's laws that it is now impossible for us to avoid the consequences of our actions...it will result from the chain of events that we have set in motion.
It will start in THE MIDDLE EAST ........ and it will be the end.  It will be THE THIRD WAR.

What I saw was warfare underground tests.  And I saw a lot of shake-ups.  Seismic activity kicked off by cheating tests that nobody is admitting.  And fallout... The word 'nuclear skirmishes'  if one can conceive of such a thing... I saw the aftermath.  I saw the explosion places.  I saw a chunk of New York City was gone!
                                                                                                                More later............

Love and Light!
Marshall                               

No comments: